Book Lover Resources, Advice for Writers and Publishers
Writing & Publishing / Advice / How to Post Customer Reviews On Barnes & Noble
How to Post Customer Reviews On Barnes & Noble
First, be aware that B&N has rules for its Customer Reviews, available on its website at
(the Help button on their site leads to this link as one of their Frequently Asked Questions). Once you are confident that your review is according to their rules:
1) Go to the B&N website at www.bn.com
2) Create an account with B&N. Do this by clicking on the "My Account" at the top of the website, then click on the "Create an Account" button and follow the steps.
3) Click on the "My Account" button, and then sign in to your new account.
4) Find the book you want to review on B&N via the site search engine.
5) Click on the hyperlink to review the book
6) Fill in a star rating, review headline, review text, etc.
7) Click on the "submit" button.
James A. Cox
Midwest Book Review
278 Orchard Drive
Oregon, WI 53575-1129
Site design by Williams Writing, Editing &